August 21, 2010

Loft


(Jacket: Topshop. Pants: Shakuhachi. Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. Necklace: Fashionology. Top: Asos)

The Loft is a bar in Fremantle. Complete with odd couches, wine barrels adorned with tea sets, a rad view of the harbour and an $8 cheese platter for two. We drank our wine, enjoyed the view and by the end of the night I was a happy little drunk stumbling across the grass in my 5 inch platforms.

I've been pondering over Jeffrey Campbell's Celine-esque platforms for some time, but could never bring myself to pay the hefty price seen on some sites and ridiculous postage costs to Australia. After finding the olive suede version at Revolve with free shipping (and 15% off using the coupon found at retailmenot), I was sold.

2 comments:

  1. ich liebe Freo, diene Schuhe und Kleidung und das Loft. yyeeee ooowwwwww.... oh and of course Aus wine... yummy in my tummy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Jeffrey Campbells = Fantastic. I think they were definitely a worthy purchase, plus they look great on you!

    http://tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete