March 14, 2012

chilli and wine

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Top: Agent 99. Shorts: Topshop < ------- seen a long time ago here. Shoes: Shoebox. Necklaces: gifted and Etsy.Bag: Asos.)

Robert and I attempted the chilli festival but were disgusted at the entry cost (yes, we can be cheap at times) and so made a chilli festival of our own at Little Creatures brewery (definitely one of my favourite places in Perth). We had chilli mussels and chilli nachos yuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
In the midst of scoffing our chilli festival for two, I had to take some snaps. The colours in the food and wine reflected the exact colour palette that I'm currently craving. I've found that lately I've gravitated towards earthy tones and pretty jewel colours instead of the usual black. Once or twice I've over-indulged resulting in a Pocahontas-like aesthetic.... and not in the cute bohemian kind of way. In response to one tassel-embellished ensemble that I had donned, Robert said, "It would look OK..... if it wasn't in earthy tones..... and your skirt didn't have tassels..... and without the sandals......" 

Kaye xx


4 comments:

  1. Man! I miss good old Aussie food! especially of the lil creatures kind. Earthy tones hey? Perhaps channeling the colour palette of a long hot summer. nice summery look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so mouth wateringly good, making me hungry now!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!
    I really love your blog dear, keep posting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete