March 11, 2012

a family of Fickle Sense bags


Mahaila gave each family member a personalised tote
While I use mine as a functional way to "quirk up" an outfit, our family members have other ideas.....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Our mum Lesley takes hers to the markets to be filled with yummy apples and fresh bread.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Our 92 year old gran Hazel takes hers to the library to be filled with her books for the week.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Our dad Ross uses his tote to take his things to the beach. 

Don't forget to enter our Fickle Sense Shop Giveaway to win your own personalised tote and vintage earrings!

3 comments:

  1. Those totes are super cute and obviously very versatile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stories of how different members of your family use their monogrammed totes. I think I would use mine like your gran does, carrying books around. I feel lost of I don't have a book with me.

    ReplyDelete