February 26, 2017

I'm Back! with Star Wars crochet characters

Back in 2015, I was shopping with my brother to print photos for his wedding, when we came across a crochet Star Wars Crochet kit (my brother is huge Star Wars fan). He instantly looked at me and said ´I have a present for you´. I responded with ´yeah a present for me´

After 18 months of casually crocheting character after character, I finally completed the whole set! Chewbacca and Boba Fett are probably my favourites!



The book in the kit includes crochet patterns for 12 characters; Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, R2-D2, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, C-3PO, Jabba the Hutt, Ewok, Chewbacca, Yoda, Han Solo.
Though keep in mind that the  kit only includes enough yarn for 2 characters (Yoda and Stormtrooper)  

Star Wars Crocheting Kit by Lucy Collin





I have been mucking around with making videos lately so I made this little stop animation of the characters.

A 14 second crocheted Star Wars short :)





13 comments:

  1. All these crochets are looking awesome and nice work just done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magnificent tricks!Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Ghost Mannequin services
    Photo Editing Services

    ReplyDelete